Grey mold (Cobweb) grows very fast and looks like a big puffy cloud. Here are a couple of examples:
After you have contacted us or if you are sure your kit has a cobweb contamination you can try to treat it with hydrogen peroxide. Hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) you can find in the pharmacy as a disinfectant and it is also used for dying your hair blonde.
How do I get rid of it?
You can take the 3% hydrogen peroxide and spray it directly (in fine droplets) on the cobweb and you will see it will disappear. If It comes back the next day you can repeat the process. Hydrogen peroxide is not poisonous and will just break down in water and oxygen.
Is your kit not growing? Click here and read more about what to do when you're kit is not growing!